GEXEL, a based in Québec, unique call center for over 20 years, offers internal development opportunities in several fields, including insurance, within GEXEL FINANCES division.
We are committed to training, guiding and supporting you in your career! Working at GEXEL is more than just a job, it's a dynamic environment where your potential will be propelled as far as you want it to go. There is a place for you with us!
What we offer you:
- Hourly wage of $27.00;
- Working from home with equipment provided;
- Flexible schedule according to your needs;
- Renewal of your licenses at our expense;
- You control the frequency of your salary raises. They are based on your worked hours;
- More freedom with 1 day off for every 640 hours worked;
- Availability of accumulated vacation time from the 3rd month of employment;
- Free access to a virtual medical care service (Health Dialogue) for you and your family;
- Benefits for when you need them (medication, dental, vision, life insurance plans and travel);
- We prefer to grow with you: career opportunities based on your interests;
- We know you'll like it here, that's why we have a sponsorship program of up to $2500 (some conditions apply).
Your mission will be to:
- Respond to inquiries (inbound and outbound calls, email and chat) from potential members and qualify their needs;
- Handle policy cancellation requests and attempt to retain customers;
- Provide all information requested by potential and existing members;
- Document all relevant information received from potential and existing members;
- Ensure that the appropriate policy requirements are met and submitted;
- Comply with regulations and procedures regarding confidentiality, insurance and other financial services;
- Refer all criticism, sensitive situations or complaints to a team leader;
- Report issues, concerns and trends to company management;
- Builds trust with each customer to be an ambassador of the brand.
What we look for:
- Fluency in French and English;
- Certification that complies with AMF regulations;
- Meet continuing education requirements;
- Autonomy, thoroughness and strong interpersonal skills;
- A smile in the voice. This is the secret to building a good client relationship;
- Representatives who are motivated to achieve high performance standards;
- Ability to connect directly to your modem and access to Internet connectivity, of course. Minimum download and upload speeds of 60Mbps - the faster the better!
By applying to GEXEL, you understand that if you are offered a position, it will be contingent upon a background check in accordance with GEXEL's employment policies. The background check may include some or all of the following, depending on the nature of the position: SIN validation, work permit, employment verifications, credit checks, and criminal checks for offenses related to the position offered. You will be informed during the hiring process of the verifications required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you good luck in this process.